Support Services Agreement
Enterprise Support Services
If you are on an Enterprise plan and your Order specifies one of the following support levels–Developer, Essential, Business or Premium–we will provide the corresponding services listed below.
- Community resources- Access to our publicly available community forums and FAQs
- API status notifications- Subscribe to text / email / Twitter updates: http://status.mapbox.com/
- Email support- Talk to one of our support engineers via email@example.com
Essential (Everything listed above including)
- Response time for P3 Issues- 3 business days
Business (Everything listed above including)
- Response time for P2 Issues- 1 business day
- Response time for P1 Issues- 4 hours
Premium (Everything listed above including)
- Response time for P0 Issues- 30 minutes
- Collaborator Access- Access to a shared collaboration and communications space to improve communications and access to relevant Mapbox teams
- Dedicated support engineer- A named engineer for support and implementation questions
- Solutions guidance- Solution architecture review by in-house expert; Guided evaluation for new solution; Technical roadmap review
- Proactive programs- Designated Technical Account Manager to assist with optimizations and initiatives; Business and operations reviews; Access to private betas, product and engineering experts
- “Business day” is a full business day on Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time, excluding major U.S. holidays. A business day does not include a partial business day. Our team triages requests that come in outside of business hours on the following business day.
- “P0 Issue” means a Service defect causing an outage for an in-production Licensed Application that you have confirmed, after your reasonable internal review, has resulted in a complete loss of service with no available workaround.
- “P1 Issue” means a Service defect that materially impairs global functionality or results in regional outage, in each case for an in-production Licensed Application, where the workaround is difficult and/or not obvious.
- “P2 Issue” means any defect with the Service that is impacting your Licensed Application that is not a P0 Issue or P1 Issue.
- “P3 Issue” means a request that does not relate to a Service defect.
- “Response Time” refers to the amount of time between your initial notification to us (by the authorized means described above) for an individual or series of related P0, P1, P2 or P3 Issues with the Services to when we provide our first response to your initial notification, each as determined by our systems and records.. Response time does not mean resolution of the issue and we provide no guarantee with respect to issue resolution. We retain the right, in our reasonable discretion, to reclassify the priority of any issue.
Response Time Guarantee
To receive a credit, you must contact us within 30 days after the end of the calendar month via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the relevant information about any response time violations. If you are on a paid Support Services plan and we confirm that our average response time as specified herein for your Support Services plan failed to meet the average response time guarantee for the Support Services for any calendar month, we will provide you with the following Support Service credits, as a percentage of monthly Support Services fees:
Response Time Percentage
> 100% to 110% = 5% Support Service Credit
>110% to 150% = 15% Support Service Credit
>150% = 50% Support Service Credit
For example, you are a Premium customer and submitted 10 tickets in a calendar month with a target average response time of 4 hours, and the actual average response time was 4.2 hours, then the Response Time Percentage would be 105% (4.2 / 4.0), which would result in a Support Service credit of 5% of the Support Service fees owed for the month.
Support Service credits may not be exchanged for, or converted to, monetary compensation, and may only be used in connection with a purchase of Support Services for a Renewal Term. The maximum Support Services credit is 50% of the Support Service fees owed for the applicable calendar month.
Support Service credits are calculated as a percentage of the total charges you owe us for Support Services each month (e.g., your annual fee for Support Services divided by 12).
This Support Services Agreement is your sole and exclusive remedy (and our sole liability) for our Support Services.
A response time is excluded from the response time guarantee, and will not count towards average response time calculations for purposes of Support Service credits, if:
- the unavailability is due to scheduled downtime, provided we notify you at least 48 hours in advance;
- you are in breach of the Agreement (including your payment obligations to us), or the unavailability is otherwise due to your actions; or
- the unavailability is covered by force majeure provisions of the Agreement.