Technical Account Manager
About this episode
Maps make data understandable, powerful and memorable. Join this session to learn how to use our “Storytelling Template” to quickly build an interactive experience with high-quality map visuals. This storytelling format — sometimes called “scrollytelling” — lets you include as much context as you want, and define the locations your users look at. It’s a great way to bring stories to life.
You’ll learn how to...
- Download the template and choose your style
- Add the places you want to include in your story
- Add photos and text content to enrich each chapter
- Publish your project to share it with the world!
2. To code along, create a free Mapbox account.
3. Here's the exact data Stephen uses in his demo.
6. Inspiring examples using this template: