Map Designer, TAM
Technical Account Manager
About this episode
This session will help you become familiar with reading code, browsing Mapbox GL JS documentation, and troubleshooting basic problems by reading error messages in your web browser.
You’ll learn how to...
- Find and fix code errors using your web browser and a text editor
- Search through Mapbox GL JS documentation to find answers
Tools we will use...
- Web browser of your choice (ie, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Text editor of your choice (ie, Sublime, Atom, Notepad, TextEditor)
- This sample code full of typos, syntax errors, and common Mapbox GL JS mistakes