About this episode
Learn how to get started with a developer install of Mapbox Atlas, including installing dependencies, generating a token and assigning scopes, and then firing up an instance on a local computer.
You’ll learn how to...
- Set up your environment and install dependencies
- Run the Atlas installer wizard
- Spin up an instance on localhost to test the application
- Process large or sensitive datasets locally with Mapbox
1. To obtain an Atlas trial license, contact our sales team.
2. For hardware requirements, see our documentation.
3. Here's Brittany's doc that she shares during the session.