About this episode
Learn how to add 3D buildings to your map using the new toggle switch in Mapbox Studio. Then, apply data-driven styling to building extrusions to color taller buildings differently than shorter buildings.
You’ll learn how to...
- Add 3D buildings with the flip of an on/off switch
- Control the height of building extrusions on your map
- Explore underlying map data available to all users
- Apply data-driven styling to change map elements dynamically
- Mapbox Studio Documentation on components and layers.
- Map data sources, including buildings.
- Learn how to add 3D buildings to a Mapbox Studio style.
- Check out this custom buildings example.
- Here's the "stretchable icons" blog post mentioned in chat.
- Join #CreativeCarto every 2nd Sunday.