We’re creating the geospatial platform of the future, and developers building with Mapbox do incredible work. Our business team is positive, loves to win, and is super focused on the growth of those around us. Help us grow Mapbox!
You will help change the way people interact with the world around them, influencing everything from how people track their workouts, to how food is delivered in your city, to how governments track deforestation, to how non-profits track millions of electoral votes. This is right for you if you’re looking for your next challenge in sales.
- Get to know and love the Mapbox platform. Your enthusiasm will be contagious.
- Turn business opportunities into customers across sales cycles short and long.
- Turn customers into repeat customers and partners. Our users should love working with Mapbox as a technology and as a business.
- Nail the details of the sales cycle, from managing contacts and calendars to tracking deals and running reports.
- Attend conferences and other events to spread Mapbox love.
Qualities we’re looking for
- Rock solid written and verbal communications skills.
- Enterprise sales experience with a tech focus.
- A genuine curiosity about people and what they’re building with Mapbox.
- Devotion to systems, repeatability, efficiency, and measurement. Data and scalability win every argument around here.
- Technical savvy and/or a hunger to learn. You’ll need to use our tools in order to represent them.
Sound like you?
Click apply and:
- Send your Linkedin profile and any public examples of your written work.
- Tell us why you’re interested in Mapbox.
- Read up on our blog and developer pages. Hit us up with questions or something you were inspired to build!
Sound interesting, but not sure you tick all the boxes? Please apply - we emphasize teaching and learning at Mapbox, and there’s tons of room to grow.
We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team. We encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.