The Mapbox iOS SDK is an open-source framework for embedding interactive map views with scalable, customizable vector maps into Cocoa Touch applications on iOS 7.0 and above using Objective-C, Swift, or Interface Builder. It takes stylesheets that conform to the Mapbox GL Style Specification, applies them to vector tiles that conform to the Mapbox Vector Tile Specification, and renders them using OpenGL.
For setup information, check out the Mapbox iOS SDK homepage. For detailed usage instructions, read “First steps with the Mapbox iOS SDK” and consult the online examples. A full changelog is also available.
Changes in version 3.1.1
- Corrected the dynamic framework’s minimum deployment target to iOS 8.0. (#3872)
- Fixed Fabric compatibility. (#3847)
- Fixed a crash that can occur when reselecting an annotation. (#3881)
- Fixed an issue preventing the Latitude inspectable from working when it is set before setting the Zoom Level inspectable in Interface Builder. (#3886)
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly expanded the tappable area of an annotation and prevented the annotation’s alignment rect insets from having any effect on the tappable area. (#3898)
- Fixed an issue preventing
-[MGLMapViewDelegate mapView:tapOnCalloutForAnnotation:]from being called when a non-custom callout view is tapped. (#3875)